ISOTHERMAL TRANSPORT OF CATERING AND FOOD
Time and distance are no longer a problems in order to maintain the temperature
- Solutions for the isothermal transport of dishes, avoiding the risk of microorganisms’ proliferation. During transport, food is kept at the temperature set by law: Regulation EC No. 852/2004. Hot, cold and frozen options are available.
- Development of insulated devices that maintain and even improve the food organoleptic properties.
- All kind of isothermal containers.
FOOD ALLERGIES AND INTOLERANCE MANAGEMENT
Zero risk in food safety
- Solutions that avoid the risk of microorganisms’ proliferation. Foods is maintained over 63ºC, while complying with the regulation EC No. 852/2004.
- Solutions that avoid the risk of cross-contamination: a single container serves to cook and maintain temperature.
- Solutions that allow a healthy cooking, avoiding the loss of vitamins and minerals during cooking of food.
COLD LINE IMPROVEMENTS
Energy saving and good practices in food safety.
- Solutions designed to meet all food safety regulations.
- Solutions that do not damage food organoleptic properties.
- Solutions that allow energy savings, optimizing the process of temperature abatement.
SCHOOL DINING TABLE
The food is kept warm during the school meal.
- Kids’ food does not cool during the meal thanks to our solution.